MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

is unx going to run soon?, page-28

1. 1,463 Posts.
    Matt are we not totally on the other side of a National Park out in pretty much the middle of nowhere? I agree the fact that Mantra has over 50M in the bank and now some serious dollars behind them that they will have a chance at getting their resource out... but I haven't heard anything from Uranex that even suggests they have a strategy that is outside of 6mths.. The way they are managing capital and any company documentation is proof of that point.

The company neds to outline a straegy outside of we have $5M in the bank that will be halved during our next campaign but we expect to double from there and raise again... Surely even if we have up to $3M left come at the end of this campaign if you believe your numbers to be correct, we are going to struggle to appreciate with serious funding required to move forward to any subsequent phases..

They need to do a deal to become a player, it is a simple as that, be that shared infrastructure, selling dormant resources and tennements that are across their portfolio, bringing in a partner that was supposedly already to have happened... where is the strategy / leadership to address the fact that Mkuju offers much hope, imo hope alone won't get us anywhere near where we would be if we had some serious players running this shop. I know I am far from the only person that believes this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.