VAH 0.00% 8.6¢ virgin australia holdings limited

Jrowl. I think you're missing the point. Comparing historical...

1. 67 Posts.
    Jrowl. I think you're missing the point. Comparing historical data from some years ago and comparing it with now is irrelevant to the massive changes to the business.

Secondly most nearly all companies in the world carry an amount of debt. It's perfectly normal but of course it has to managed. It's how they procure stock and inventory etc, or buy aeroplanes and fuel etc. To state that a Billion in debt is some how crushing to VAH is simply not understanding their financials. VAH is in a healthy state, and reading of the financials confirms this. However yoiu can pick and pack any little stat and make sweeping predictions like the report you refer too. Half full, half empty I guess.

The share price and market capitaisation are irrelevant to the actual running of the company. It is of great import to investors, but if VAH dived to 5c or climbed to $2 tomorrow, it wouldn't make any difference to the actual running of the airline would it?

Technical analysis is important when buying and selling, but once in the stock, then the operation of the business is important to the stock price. Again Matteomc is the guru - watch the Feb announcement as a yard stick to the future of VAH.

VAH is now locked in world wide partnerships, has a young fleet, costs under control, has competent stewardship, sees it's direction and is rationally expanding. Watch this space! At the end of the day no one is forcing you to buy the stock. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.