VAH 0.00% 8.6¢ virgin australia holdings limited

Yeah, well that's it then...One article ends it all, and even...

1. 67 Posts.
    Yeah, well that's it then...One article ends it all, and even though on average, the entire population of Australia flys on Virgin every year, doesn't matter, it's a dog...
    "I know - I read one article". Comparing the old Virgin Blue with the new VA under Borghetti is simply chalk and cheese. They also have $700m in cash. But as Matteomc stated under the old VBA post...Feb 2012 is the litmus test for VAH. This will lay the foundation of the future of the company under Borghetti at that time fiscally. I'm betting it's gonna be very bright (which is why I bought in) but irrespective, anyone who thinks VAH will not be here in another ten years is an idiot IMHO. The OZ dollar going up or down is not going to make much of a difference to VAH. It lives and breathes the AUD. Once a aeroplane is bought even in US dollars, it generates revenue in AUD's for twenty years...Not only that but VAH has over $4b in assets against a share valuation of $0.7m so if you buy at .40c or sub that price you're should get a very good ride over time.
    But hey if it's a Dog, then may I recommend buying shares in a Gold Mine. Mate of mine parks his 4X4 at my house over the wet season. He's digging and dirty and sending samples to the Assayers all the time, tells me that if he gets any positive results, no matter how small, he can float the business and it's one pump and one drill, into a multi million dollar business (multi million dollar for him that is I guess!). Or you could invest in one of those Gold mines in one of those countries that start with K or G, it's a sure thing...And I'm betting that you don't even hold VAH stock???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.