WBT 1.32% $2.31 weebit nano ltd

Is Weebit Nano being manipulated by brokers?, page-2

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Hi Tiffany,

That article does not change my view in any way and it should not change anybody's view imo.

The reason being is that regardless of how good or bad a company may be you will always have certain people pumping it OR down ramping it for self gain.

A fact is a fact and technology is technology and I believe Weebit Nano is on to good things and we are in great hands with this management team.

Tiffany in case you have note read it. I will post below again.....

Most people who have already done their research here already know but just in case. A quick little recap of info;

ReRAM is an emerging technology that combines the advantages of both RAM and Flash: The ReRAM is non-volatile, extremely fast, cost effective and can endure significantly higher number Program/Erase cycles than Flash memory. It has been studied and developed for the last decade and its commercial usage is expected to increase dramatically over the next few years.

Because of its simple structure, a ReRAM cell is small, fast, easy to stack, and consumes extremely low power.

ReRAM is expected to be widely used from 2019 onwards and is growing at CAGR of 53.07% from 2015 to 2020.

The most popular application sectors for memories are computers, consumer electronics, smartphones, tablets and enterprise storage. In addition there are tremendous growth opportunities in innovative segments such as automotive infotainment and navigation systems, Neuromorphic application, deep learning & machine learning systems, wearables and Internet of Things (IoT).

SiOx can be potentially packed into a three dimensional stacking device, making it even further compelling for storing large data at a low cost. As ReRAM offers significant performance improvement over traditional Flash devices, it will rapidly be adopted in applications where response time is crucial – such as data centers, banking and stock exchange transactions, as well as cloud computing tier 0 level of storage.

Considering the present scope, there is a huge market available for emerging memory technologies.

By weebit nano using silicon oxide already the most common material in the semi conductors industry. Weebit Nano will be able to offer a fab friendly technology that is a game changer that will be very cost effective to produce.

Weebit Nano requires less tooling than any other competitor out there and to me seems like a clear favourite and winner $$$

The next 2 years is going to be a very interesting one indeed with Weebit Nano already announcing an update by mid this year on their MB reram cell.

The rocket can take off at any given time. Good Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.31
Change
0.030(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $426.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.28 $2.33 $2.26 $588.5K 257.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 5870 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.32 12592 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.