XJO 0.50% 7,971.1 s&p/asx 200

amdweb82Laugh and laugh and laughVery well put. At least I was...

1. 2,978 Posts.
    amdweb82
    Laugh and laugh and laugh
    Very well put.
    At least I was giving of ideas and opinions yesterday. Regardless of the reception it received.
    Ever noticed how easy it is to criticise another instead of putting your head on the chopping block and actually 1st having an opinion of your Own.
    2nd having the guts to post It.which you did WD
    Granted I did over post yesterday but the thread was looking rather quiet and I didnt try to smother out anybody elses thoughts either.
    Also my XJO position was of no need of action so thought I would try to give to others. (Caring is Sharing Kinda Stuff)
    Zzup
    Sorry I dropped the ball today but got on tha turps with a French Mate last night and the asian time zone had me wacked all day.
    Again my position left no action, thanks the Powers that Be
    Zzup
    Respector of others opinions esp those strong enough to share them here.
    Ps My apologies to all ie thumbs up stuff. I realized I was trying to bully others into action and I have no right. Came to the realization that I have a choice to have thumbs up removed and will do right now.
    Last point
    Amdweb82
    Interesting you get 10 thumbs up for a post criticising a poster who gave opinions on the market that may help others. Yet you offered none of your own and there lies the realization for me about the masses on HC.
    Thankyou for Posting Amdweb82 goodluck with all your givings in the future
    Peace Zzup

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.