XJO 0.22% 8,222.1 s&p/asx 200

Hi Zzup, Trend is still up, but xjo is about to hit EMA 195,...

1. 8,028 Posts.
    Hi Zzup,

Trend is still up, but xjo is about to hit EMA 195, surely there should be some resistance there.

Trading is all about managing risk, from May until now, XJO has had two attempts to break and stay above ema 195, once back in 13th of May, second time was 21st of June, and most likey tomorrow. Will she stay above EMA 195 this time??? I think double tops is a sell, but triple top is a buy. No advice, just my opinion only. But buying from here....without another swing bottom....looks too much risk to me...

Remember I did a chart on HSBC last week, well she broke $80 today. HongKong and everywhere in the world looks bullish.

I have been long up until today's close. I sold out all my longs position on my CFDs into the close today, I think more than likely DOW will hit 10600 again today, "BUT" should form another doji.

My gut feeling is that, today's late arvo rally was nothing but a retail short covering burn, I would be cautious now.

So I have moved to the darkside just for one day(night), closed all longs on my CFDs, and shorted MQG at the close. MQG closed under ema5, and daily stochastic has crossed, also pointing down.

Hi Caylus, I am on your side tonight, hehe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.