RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

is what it is

1. 698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    scmickometer ..ever the optimist and I agree with you up to a point, the word patience keeps getting thrown about.At the end of the day ,this is a penny stock that can go up 300% in a day and down just as quickly. It's the thrill of a flinders diamonds situation,its rare that happens, it may happen to this stock .Chances are it will edge its way up next year on announcements and probably move into which ever mineral is flavour of the month.This stock is just a PUNT ,not a BHP, personally I could have made more money out of BHP ,but I took the gamble that this would double in 3 minutes... I lost ,so now its just a waiting game and we are at the mercy of the management.
    Ringing them is a total waste of time and money and they dont give a stuff anyway.The receptionist in all these penny stock companies have been conditioned to use the "in a meeting " line to shareholders..its standard.
    I think all the research that everyone does is really interesting and its kind of fun and creates a sense of comeraderie (very aussie) and its great to read on these posts.
    Somehow I couldnt cotton on to the Paschale theory of 18 cents or whatever,dont really think graphs really work with these stocks, I think they are announcment driven.
    If past Ascent history is to go by, this will move up in the future, not so sure about all this Hollaman stuff...WHY?
    Good luck lads
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.