KOR 0.00% 0.7¢ korab resources limited

Is Winchester JORC compliant resource?, page-74

1. 4,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1668
    The difficulty of getting a social license for a, and I quote here half the commenters on this company, "a simple quarrying and trucking operation" is infinitely simpler than for complicated mines and chemical processing. It is literally just getting permission from the landholders.

The plan, such that it is, to get everyone else to pay for everything, and thereby avoid all Capex altogether, is great, in theory. But to totally avoid all up-front costs and score a freebie mine where huge amounts of money just pour in for no outlay, which is the idea behind a zero capex operation like you suggest...this kind of says that a trucking company will be paying for literally everything. And a mining contracto for almost everything else.

Where's the money going to come from to pay them? If they cannot see Korab has the liquid capital to meet even the mobilisation costs, why would they move their equipment out to Winchester, on their cost?

I mean, I've said this many times before. Korab cannot show it can sell its ore. It cannot show it to shareholders. So shareholders will not buy the shares up and increase the share price. Korab cannot show it to the mining contractor, so the contractor will want to be paid, or will want to take out a security of some sort. Same for the trucking company. Same for the Port of Darwin. The security they seek could be a letter of credit from a bank, but that won't come without an offtake. As said before, an offtake won't come without the mining license.

This is just logical.

And as for whether talc is a fibrous mineral - this is the classification adopted by industrial hygeniests in hard rock mines in western Australia. Even actinolite of any form is now considered a fibrous mineral. Or have you not heard of the lawsuits in the US where talc has been blamed for cancer? So why would it not, at Winchester?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.569M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $172 24.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 377256 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.