KOR 0.00% 0.8¢ korab resources limited

In August I posted this:'There are a couple of holders with me...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    NiceofthecompanytoinformHotcopperthattheoriginalpostwasnotcorrect.

IftheyaremonitoringHC,perhapstheymighthavegleanedfromholdersonherealeveloffrustrationastowhytheNOIistakingsolong.

Itwouldbegreattoseeanannouncementshowingthatsomesortofprogressisbeingmade.

In August I posted this:

'There are a couple of holders with me that support this project for the wrong reasons; we have previous associations and an emotional attachment to the NT. In our earlier lives however, we actively pursued and achieved clearance across three government levels ( federal, territory and local) for major Territory infrastructure developments and confirm, categorically, that this NOI process is not as hard as people are making out. It does require experience and it does require personal engagement to iterate the submissions but it very rarely requires more than 12 months. Previous environmental work published on the NT govt websites should be very helpful. The NT wants and needs projects like this and our experience is they will do a lot to help. '

Lemand I really appreciate the considered manner in which you have been addressing issues on hot copper and leap, with no facts, to the conclusion that you are close to the company. I have not bugged the company about it because they must know that their performance on communicating why the NOI isn't progressing is a big black mark and they don't need small holders like me to tell them. The share price is telling them. It is also why others would place speculation and conjecture about something else being the problem. So noting from BBDRF post that company is monitoring hot copper please let all holders know why it is held up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.