WML 0.00% 0.3¢ woomera mining limited

Is WML the most undervalued Lithium stock on the market?, page-13

1. 301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    I didn't say Goyder exited.

Also I don't think asking for an update on the lithium strategic review is unreasonable at all - it's been ~9 months since Feb and an update on this matter is a very fair ask, especially given there is a lot of interest in them from the market atm - in the meantime look how the market reacted to the "Ann: Mt Venn Drilling Update" 2 days ago? No SP movement and even dropped by 1 pip.

And to be fair - just because some shareholders want to focus on the gold projects (which is in line with the mgmt) doesn't mean other shareholders cannot have opinions on other assets. The old mgmt team applied for the lithium tenements b/c they saw the value at that time, then the new mgmt team decided to divest them maybe b/c they think gold bull cycle started in the past 2 years and wanted to focus on gold (which is totally fine), while lithium was going cold before 2020. The mgmt team also changed the wording from divest to maximise shareholder value a while ago, which might indicate a change of the view and this is why I decided to get in.

Lithium atm is also not a small hype, or a quick pump, it's a new bull cycle getting started for the coming like 10 years, just like when ppl say the new gold bull cycle started like 1-2 years ago. Just look at how LTR and CXO etc. perform right now, Lithium is the new gold in the coming years and where shareholder value can be maxmised (in one way). What I'm trying to say is that they can have both gold and lithium to diversify given the current market conditions with a more balanced portfolio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.654M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 23276153 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2220022 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.