WML 0.00% 0.3¢ woomera mining limited

What obvious reason? That Goyder left? I am wondering why the...

1. 301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    What obvious reason? That Goyder left?

I am wondering why the strategic review outcome has not been announced:

1. From the wording change of divest to maxmise shareholder value then banck to divest, it may suggest they dont have a united decision yet. I actually emailed them when we last saw divest again in the last quarterly, whether the new change back to divest means a desision has been made, or its simply bc an outdated template was used. No reply. So not sure which is the case.

2. They still decide to divest, but no good buyers or didnt meet the price target. Some months ago in one of the ann it says some parties approached the mgmt for the lithium projects, but then no update on this in the ann later.

3. They are still evaluating other options, like JV or farm out, or keep 1 or 2 and sell the rest etc.

I think some work has been done behind the scene (not field work, but like historical data review and buyer conversations), but either a final decision has not been made yet whether to divest or not, or they want a better offer.

But either way, an update is a fair ask after a long time. If the mgmt wants to catch the gravy train, with the hot money rushing to liuthium atm, selling now at least should be a not bad price, unless nobody really sees the potential in them..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.