FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Is worse case really that bad?

1. 1,375 Posts.
    Hi HC posters,

I am new to the O&G game and even trading and apologize if this question has been asked and answered but what is the worse case scenario? I have ready and continue to read that cappers are holding the share <10c but with such good news already delivered and potentially another great ann coming why hasn't / isn't the share price higher? I think I remember reading that based on fugues at current oil price and what has been said to be recoverable the SP could be sitting in the 30's if not for the cappers, is this correct?

What is the worse case realistic scenerio with the results and best case? Off memory and I understand alot of people have different theories but I am guessing that there is no oil / no flow for worse case and best case it flows at X amount.

I love reading all the good news but I do like to hear some negatives to give another view and maybe a realistic view of what could happen?

I have been on and off HC for about a year and I think some of the same discussions have been occurring with FAR, is there something that makes everyone more excited then this time last year even though the POO is much lower? is the T/O closer? or more likely? bigger resources? results etc?

sorry for what might be repeated question or dumb questions but curious. If there are links to this I am appreciate if they could be attached.

Thank you

Jake

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.