NOR 2.22% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

Well valuation would all depend on the demographics of WHATSAPP...

1. 10,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Well valuation would all depend on the demographics of WHATSAPP 4-500, million users. If they were all south americans  living on on $1 per day income then it would be one price and not $19 Billion, but if they where all Australians on a minimum of $300 pw for unemployed and $1500 pw for employed then the NOR App should be worth more than $50 per user imo. Its a pity we dont know what the income stats on 4-500 million using WhatsApp might be. Maybe you might know?

NOR could theoretically survive for 5 years without CR is its income stream covers expenses and growth...i took a stab at it but i still maintain that if NOR gets higher income users than WhatsApp then NOR value per user might be $100 or $200. Sure im exaggerating today it seems  but i could easily be correct once we have real stats.   

I agree its hard to value NOR now but imo worth accumulating down to zero if your lucky because when the tide turns it will be impossible to buy any quantity at current levels. Look what happend to XTV .017 down to .004 then suddenly in one day up to .025 cents maybe more because i missed it. If we all had that crystal ball to know what will be announced soon and we could risk it to the day before when the sp might be at its weakest day...then hoorah but reality its the asx and sp fluctuates.

i would be prepared to wait 5 years if NOR could achieve just 20,000,000 active users with similar income to Aussies and i bet they would be worth more than $100 each  = $200 Million or 7.4 times more than at .045 cents each to  .33 cents each, but i'd be expecting more than 20 million similar active users in 5 years time.

All comments welcomed.  All my opinion. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $20.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $3.453K 77.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71223 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 372500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.