WZR 0.00% 3.3¢ wisr limited

Is WZR the new norm?, page-67

1. 2,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 664
    100% correct. They are not only best in class, but covid impacts directly add to their bottom line. Tried & proven. Even better than pre-covid if you take a pro-rata normalised equivalent.

WZR has Top notch management that some companies beg for! BEG FOR!

In addition market is primed!

I love it how the sharks try to circle, when minor profit taking occurs (the whole point of shares, its like brain deads forget this) & with the context of a clear "cap & accumulate" pattern!

Hot tip = when the sharks circle, its because they can smell profit. Shark = so hungry they try get best serving possible! Why would you?

Otherwise why else would the heldholdsell / non held be writing essays?!

The unicorn has spoken, WZR is undervalued & primed for success, backed by a impeccable record (which some seem to forget)! For those who know my rep, they know my impeccable track record picking the winners (refer to 13.5c comments - & no intention to sell)!

As always just my observations, opinions & DYOR, but i wont say "GLTAH" long & short, because luck has nothing to do with it ;p. Story is been told, and its an action movie thriller where the patient good guy gets their pot of gold. Period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $71.27K 2.253M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 115173 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 401867 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.