Nor is it the end of Christianity any time soon....

1. 11,868 Posts.
    Nor is it the end of Christianity any time soon.
    -------------------
    You're right! It is the ''weeds'' of Christendom that will be destroyed allowing Christianity to thrive.

(Matthew 13:40-43) Therefore, just as the weeds are collected and burned with fire, so it will be in the conclusion of the system of things. 41 The Son of man will send his angels, and they will collect out from his Kingdom all things that cause stumbling and people who practice lawlessness, 42 and they will pitch them into the fiery furnace. There is where their weeping and the gnashing of their teeth will be. 43 At that time the righteous ones will shine as brightly as the sun in the Kingdom of their Father. Let the one who has ears listen.

It will start with the exposure of the clergy of Christendom as being the ''lawless one''.

(2 Thessalonians 2:8) Then, indeed, the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will do away with by the spirit of his mouth and bring to nothing by the manifestation of his presence.

The manifestation of the Lord Jesus' presence will be evident by the rejection of the clergy of Christendom as a vote asset by the political system.

(Matthew 7:21-23) “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. 22 Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.