(Revelation 18:7, 8) To the extent that she glorified herself...

1. 27,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    (Revelation 18:7, 8) To the extent that she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury, to that extent give her torment and mourning. For she keeps saying in her heart: ‘I sit as queen, and I am not a widow, and I will never see mourning.’ 8 That is why in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah God, who judged her, is strong.

Like the Watchtower HQ in Warwick.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5844/5844835-282aaae78a13ad5fb53d0888d394ebc7.jpg
    Photograph of the completed Warwick complex.
    Clockwise from top left:
    Vehicle Maintenance Building
    Visitor Parking
    Maintenance Building/Resident Parking
    Residence B
    Residence D
    Residence C
    Residence A
    Offices/Services Building
    ---
    Watchtower shamelessly claims that it is the sole representative of God on earth and that salvation only comes through association with this Watchtower organisation.
    Watchtower shamelessly advocates the cruel shunning of its members for exercising their religious freedom by leaving the Watchtower organisation and then cries when its existing members are treated in the same manner.
    Watchtower shamelessly advocates the loss of life of its members by attempting to deny them of proven medical procedures.
    And many more shameless acts.

Last edited by whereu: 26/12/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.