CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi Soho, understand you wanting to hear from the likes of Z and...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Hi Soho, understand you wanting to hear from the likes of Z and the rest of the crew, but also be aware that it's very unlikely to happen, and maybe it shouldn't. In many ways we all have our own agendas in being in the sharemarket i.e to increase or supplement our incomes...how we go about that in the marketplace varies considerably but there is no sweeter revenge than success...and I hope like many people here that CDU is on it's way.

The reality for many people (including myself) with the share rise this week is that we are still in the red but this week has been a great morale booster for those of us who still have our shares. We also know of course that there are those who had to sell all they had and will not be able to recoup their losses.

This week for all of us has gone a long way to restoring both our coffers and our confidence in a company that many of us (let's confess) thought had let us down. It's not the time or probably the place to push detractors to acknowledging that they are wrong. (We know it and they know it)

Some of the detractors (only a few) I believe meant well and were seriously attempting to warn us that maybe things were not quite as they seemed, many of the others I believe were just malicious and had their own agenda.

Hopefully this week is just the beginning of vindication for many of the 'true believers' We all await the many more announcements that almost certainly will come to further prove up the wonderful resources that CDU has uncovered, and hopefully will be a testimony to one of the true battlers of the mining industry. Keep it coming Wayne....

Cheers to holders and have a great weekend.

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.