CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

is your faith restored?, page-6

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    soho, I don't normally get caught up in the anti's or the pro's on CDU, but as others have said, it is quite premature when some people still have great losses, to be having a go at those who were either legitimately skeptical, or downright scathing. I myself was deeply disappointed and made that known, amongst the other voices who had lost.

As to now, I doubt anyone could be critical of the past few weeks' share price performance, and I credit that to management and the staff at CDU, for working hard and making things happen- good decision-making, and probably some decent copper and other minerals. That must be the case or the market wouldn't buy.

This stock is still down significantly- in my case, still 37% down, so it's my worst % loss in my portfolio, but I am really pleased at how it's going now. I also accept that we won't have green days every day, but wow, what an exceptional day today was.

As for having ago at non-holders or people who expressed their own negativity about CDU or WM in particular, some of those HC people have been very gracious in wishing holders the best. Not everyone has blind faith as an anti or a pro on CDU. I think most of us just see what's happening currently, and either groan or feel relief.

Today was a blinder with CDU. You all reckon we'll get a speeding triket on Monday? If we do, I am sure it will be reiterating good news, and not a wasted opportunity, as some of the replies are. I have a picture in my mind of WM writing up some ASX CDU poetry as we speak!

Well done, holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.