CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

is your faith restored?, page-7

1. 2,206 Posts.
    Excellent post Dossa.

Yes it's been a fine week, and we all have a sense of vindication....somewhat overdue!

The way I see it the company has as always, just resolutely held its course.
    The news and information released was par for the course and thats going to continue into the future...it's inevitable with a highly mineralised prospect such as Rocklands. Call it what you like but I'm convinced the exploration team are hunting an elephant up there and might have just tagged its tail.
    In hindsight the involvement of Azure was the catalyst for the rise over the past 8 days. They introduced M&G who obviously liked what they saw enough to buy aggressively on-market.
    However, isn't this just recognition of the fact the company has an excellent project and immense opportunity for shareholders moving forward.
    I'll readily admit I was shaken post jorc but never lost the faith, particularly after visiting the site myself.
    One does have to wonder what M&G thinks of local Aussie funds who've never bothered to visit the project and probably rely on the local resource journos for latest news LOL.
    Have a great weekend all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.