MTB 0.00% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

Firstly I will point out that I have very little knowledge of...

1. 1,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Firstly I will point out that I have very little knowledge of the Zinc/Lead markets except to say I do not believe in charting - just fundamentals, ie supply and demand. That side of things looks good for a few years yet.

On the exploration side however I have a very good friend who is a geologist and he has spent a number of years working on base metal projects in both Australia and Africa. One of the locations he worked was specifically a zinc/lead deposit so he knows what he is talking about and I follow his advice.

He said to me that basically if there is visible galena expect strong lead/silver results. The significant disseminated spalerite visible means it will be significant zinc assays as well. He suggests that double digit percentages for both are likely and that you could expect silver to grade at least a couple of ounces a tonne, if not higher.

When I showed him the previous drill results and Jorc he said the it was unlikely they will release a new figure as they will analyse these drill results and then conduct further drilling after gossan. This was because it would appear the deposit is still open along strike. But he did confirm this would definately add substantial grade and tonnage when a jorc is done, but the final figure would be anyones guess.

Gossan he believed could drill anything, from very little to very high as occassionally some samples are high but overall the deposit is not. But the fact that the rock area is getting larger all the time is a good sign and the sediment located down from here must have come from somewhere and if the source is located it potentially could be huge.

He has taken a position in the company and will be buying more before drill results are released, which we should expect soon.

I hold a substantial sum and have a target price of 25c plus within 12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.947M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 78334486 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22596873 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.