MTB 0.00% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

I have had a quick search of the net and cannot find any spec...

1. 1,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    I have had a quick search of the net and cannot find any spec buy recommendations.

I am however quite happy with the recent sp performance as it sets a good base for a run into double figures on any positive results from the recent round of drilling. While the price is not flying ahead, it is slowly creeping up and there are not a great deal of sellers around with 2 million of the 3.8 million for sale at over 14.5 cps.

I have been doing a large amount of research into previous rock chip samples in southern Africa re what has been found so far at Gossan. The fact that they have uncovered so far over 600m in length of sub-exposed gossan of which the 6 samples from a 400 square metre area - 10m x 40m have all given very high assays of plus 10% zinc/lead is what has me so bullish on this company. The 600m although not confirmed to be continous is extremely likely to be so and is open at strike in all directions. I believe this location has the potential to host a Kihabe style resource of 10 million tonnes plus, but at grades near to 10% - which to a company valued at only 20 million would result in well over a five time sp increase.

I am hoping the company has taken further samples along the strike which I am confident will also reveal similar assays to those given. Then we await the drilling.

Although Kihabe is where the company has spent a lot of time and money - and I do believe it will show to be a viable proposition I believe it is Gossan which will prove to be the real making of this company. I know this is a big statement, but from my research and gut feeling I have this is what I believe.

Another positive is that Gossan and Kihabe are only 10km's apart so could potential share any required infrastructure.

As I have always said patience is the key, ride out the short term ups and downs of the sp and lets see where Kihabe and Gossan take us!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.947M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 78334486 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22596873 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.