ZIP 6.93% $1.24 zip co limited..

Is Zip trying to dump me as a customer ?

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Hey Everyone,
    Legit question here- is Zip trying to dump me as a customer ?

I ask because BNPL is in such bad shape across the USA now, and I mean all BNPL as the delinquency rates explode as the US economy implodes and people are living off of easy credit. So, I now have a continually occurring problem with my Zip that I can't quite explain.

So, my Zip credit accounts won't load on my phone.
    The program or app loads all the adverts and services but, the screens for Zip Pay and Zip Money won't load to show what is available anymore.
    So, what I have are 2 credit products that are taking money out of my bank accounts every month to repay these loans but, because the app won't load what I have as an available balance, I am no longer able to rack up any more credit purchases on my Zip.

Hmm, if the company doesn't want to offer me credit anymore then that is fine but, be honest about it- don't just prevent myself or other customers access to the service. We might not be $$$ customers raking in the profits you want but, we are not defaulters either.

# and don't give me this crap about 'poor mobile reception prevents balances from loading' either because I'm walking around with 5 bars strength signal and everything else on the app is loading.

And in case you're wondering what I'm talking about, 2 titans of industry have used the 'd' word to describe the coming US economy in the last 72 hours- that's d for depression, as in, there's a depression coming.
    US citizens saving rate has dropped from 30% to 4% in the last 6 months as the Yanks are living pay cheque to pay cheque now.
    The Yanks are abusing BNPL in ways that have never been seen before and Affirm will tank by the end of the year if this keeps going, which it will.

I know that the money is running out so just be honest- if you don't want us little fish to use the product as we aren't profitable then say so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.24
Change
0.080(6.93%)
Mkt cap ! $1.351B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.19 $1.25 $1.19 $13.33M 10.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 103814 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.24 105500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.080 ( 6.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.18 $1.25 $1.18 1742522
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.