ZNO 0.00% 2.5¢ zoono group limited

Ageee. Why not take the opportunity to discuss the factors that...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Ageee. Why not take the opportunity to discuss the factors that will impact Zoono's future revenue and profits - especially if we think growth lies ahead? As investors, we should always stay aware of Zoono's competition and what competitive advantages we have.

My views are B2B selling is not as fickle as B2C, businesses will make buying decisions based on fundamentals. To me these fundamentals are mainly: proven efficacy (zoono has enough lab and in-situ test results to demonstrate this), cost, and medium term contracts.
    Proven efficacy, which has led to medium term contracts, is super important and is giving us our first mover advantage in so many countries that we have a big head start in most large markets. Hygiene labs appears to be a close competitor with a decent footing in aviation and transport but is considerably behind Zoono globally, nonetheless we should stay aware of their progress. There are other nano technologies that may present competition in the longer term, but for now I'm not so worried. I have braced myself to accept a reduction in gross margin after the pandemic to protect/grow the market share Zoono has gained. But Zoono is likely already doing this with its partnership with Fine Hygenic, which gives me confidence mgt know the competition landscape very well. I see net profits continuing to track up this year and next, particularly if Zoono can monetise the animal health sector, this will be key to supporting a longterm SP North of where we currently sit. Animal health is so lucrative because it seems to have far less competition for sanitisation services due to a less understood need. Sidenote: I would like Zoono to emphasise the animal welfare aspect to investors as well.
    There is also potential for Zoono to stay ahead by innovating and signing contracts with other companies like Fine Hygenic.
    All IMHO. Does anyone else have any other thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.885M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $1.913K 76.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 166721 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.