ZNO 0.00% 2.8¢ zoono group limited

The global spread of COVID-19 seems unstoppable. Once this...

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    The global spread of COVID-19 seems unstoppable. Once this becomes more prevalent particularly in the USA undoubtedly the demand for products such as disinfectant and hand sanitizer will grow exponentially in the coming weeks and months. Already retail shops there are running out of stock of household items as people begin to panic shop. The only alternative is to purchase online which is where Zoono's retail target market is. I think we will also see a reluctance for the public to venture out to places like shopping centres once the virus spreads which will also draw people in to online shopping.

I know Zoono is focused on the B2B market and no doubt there will be more deals in the pipeline now the product has been proven effective against the latest strain of coronavirus. However here is a massive opportunity here to take advantage of the BTC market which is only limited by their production capability and the marketing strategy. Although it's tragic for the people affected by this disease it may be the catalyst for Zoono to become a household name around the world. This company could be a giant in the making.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.