ZNO 3.70% 2.6¢ zoono group limited

Not just a hand sanitiser company although they do sell it.Zoono...

1. 779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132

Not just a hand sanitiser company although they do sell it.

Zoono is mainly in the business of producing long lasting surface sanitisers that can protect equipment, workplaces, public areas, animal production facilities, etc from retaining and transmitting germs from person to surface to person. Also works on clothing and soft furnishings and can withstand washes so retains adhesion and activity even after being cleaned. It is a nanocoating that adheres to a surface, forms a film and works for an extended period of time.

That is how I understand it and that is why I am invested.

Their hand sanitiser seems to have a point of difference from the alcohol based ones as well, as it is purported to last longer and isnt as bad for your skin as the alcohol based stuff.

But the business is in the surface coating. With all the footage of sanitisers being sprayed all over the place around the world, they are likely using bleach, benzalkonium chloride, and other serious chemicals that will work great in the setting. You wouldn't spray bleach and bzk, dettol, etc willy nilly around a hotel, school, airport, clothing store, restaurant, cruise ship etc.

Zoono stands out because it is food grade, long lasting, and has some clout having been used successfully against ASF and other pathogens in the animal industry. This is a great proving ground, and will provide support for adoption of the product.

The product is proven...there is urgency to use products like this to limit spread of these pathogens ie corona, asf, influenza etc...

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $9.183M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $48 1.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 107084 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 104769 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.