AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

A few more photos below i found and i thought i would share,...

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    A few more photos below i found and i thought i would share,

Also am importantly IF we are to get a decision shortly (fingers crossed) there is not much time left,
    Attached below for holders reference is a timetable to the courts leave and when they come back.... interesting to note they break in 2 weeks time... meaning.....IF we are to get a decision this year it will come in the next 10 trading days. If not so be it....

Calendar FYI COURT CALENDA 2.jpg Beelow is a few more pics of the loading area i took from my phone l1.jpg

And a similiar shot posted before but you can see the 28ft boat taking off from our shipping point looks so small giving a indication of the size of the area l2.jpg

Also below is the Dorm being built to house the influx or workers,
    Note guys these are all hand made and even the timber is sawn by chainsaw....amazing tradesmen, the consistancy and pride in their work is impressive. l3.jpg l4.jpg Finally a couple of sample cores on the camp for processing, Note the depth is marked and also when the ore bodies change as the hole deepends until we hit bedrock.

I hope for every holders sake we get a decision shortly for it is obvious both the senitment and/or SP can not hold on forever, again on the flipside.... if we do i personally believe we will short off into the stars and anything under $1.30 will be a dream.... where will end???

i can be ridiculed and shot down but i remain adamant this will be a FMG story..... doesnt mean it will be off the back of only Isabel
    Thank you for the kind posts regarding the info shared, and we all look forward to the decision...

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.