SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I hope ASX allows this to be released to the market tomorrow to...

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    I hope ASX allows this to be released to the market tomorrow to a wider audience to provide balance and an informed market as they say they are seeking to provide.

People mention delisting however ASX can't delist ISX as they have no proof of any breaches of the listing rules from what has come to light ISX are able and willing to comply with the listing rules failing to provide a suitable answer to an ASX question is not a breach of the rules ISX have provided answers to ASX questions and their response to the SOR provides everybody with further details of how ISX see what has been alleged.

This ISX response is a damning indictment on the ASX on how they have treated ISX and virtually ignored any response to their questions that didn't fit their view and proceeded to produce a document for the sole purpose of undermining ISX with no regard to the facts supplied to them. ISX's view was backed up by the judgement from Judge Davies where she states "a serious question to be tried in respect of the accuracy of particular findings made by ASX as detailed in its statement of reasons."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.