SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

iSignthis’ official response to ASX’s “Statement of Reasons", page-61

1. 44,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    I don't have any knowledge of other trading exchanges so I can't make a comment on this point.

At this point in the process, and with the evidence that has mounted against ASX, as I perceive it, my confidence in ISX is quite high. Its fair to say that I'm biased, yet the reasoned argument and rebuttals of ASX SOR seems quite conclusive. Am I missing something like an elephant in the room? Does ASX have a reasonable potential of winning against ISX in Court?

IMO the Court may find against ASX on the ISX SOC and that this may force ASX to re-instate ISX trading on the ASX list, possibly by Court Order. Does this seem an unreasonable conclusion? Would the Court have the authority to Order ASX to re-list ISX?

Nasha, could you, and hopefully @itzgr82balive and @ChillingOut, explain to me and others, why or how the ASX could refuse to re-list ISX if the Court finds against ASX?

Wouldn't a refusal to re-list be Contempt of Court if such an order is made?

Wouldn't such refusal damage ASX credibility, shareholder and corporate confidence in the "open and transparent" management of the exchange?

Wouldn't this make the ASX incapable of making such "judgements" on other companies hereafter and damage the ability of the ASX to "govern" listed companies?

And lastly, what do you consider would be the probable outcome of ISX re-listing on ASX in terms of trading and sp?

cheers, Scott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.