SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

iSignthis’ official response to ASX’s “Statement of Reasons", page-64

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395

@gotham, thanks for sharing.
    Wow, JK publicly saying "like the rest of the SOR, pure fantasy and fiction" - that's putting it out there. Good for JK, he wouldn't imo make such an aggressive comment, at this stage of proceedings, unless he firmly believes he is right. Same with # of shares sold, the ASX say one figure, he says "look at the register". Surely he must be right, and the ASX wrong, if he makes such a bold statement?

@Surfguy, another great post.
    Re your quote "Someone made money on the 800mil manipulation-who"

It takes me back to the original email of 5-12-19 to shareholders, explaining why ISX took ASX to court - extracts include:
    "Unfortunately the ASX, by its actions, has embarked on a mission to harm iSignthis for reasons that we simply cannot comprehend."
    "the ASX has sought to punish iSignthis for perceived historic offences that have never been detailed or explained to the company, our directors or our shareholders."
    "Everyone should be accountable, including the ASX."

I replied to JK's email, supporting the court action, and similarly again in Feb 2020 regarding the first day in court - in the latter email, his reply to me included "Discover will be interesting, Cant wait to see communications between Ownership Matters, the leak recipients/ASX etc" - imo JK has always been clear that, in my words, there is a conspiracy against ISX by certain parties.

The way I see it is that ISX have been very consistent in their approach since ASX queries/suspension began, always clear that there is nothing major and of damning substance to see, whereas the ASX have started with little more than "Chinese whispers" (no racism intended, it means "inaccurately transmitted gossip") and have tried to build on and create a case on that "gossip" ever since, and after more than 7 months, have yet to provide a case that stands on hard evidence and indisputable facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.