SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I know what I would like to post on HC but won't as it will be...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    I know what I would like to post on HC but won't as it will be deleted within minutes.

So...a few other related comments - not only are the ASX continuing to display and demonstrate their negative 'bias' against ISX the company, they the ASX are in breach of their own code of conduct and their duty to ISX shareholders. To date, ASX has not provided any ISX shareholder with a reason for the suspension and it is now months since ASX's 2 October 2019 unexplained/inexplicable suspension.

I would imagine the ASX lawyers advising and representing the ASX in the ISX initiated Federal Court hearing would be aware that ASX has failed to provide ISX the company, ISX shareholders and the market in general of any reason why ASX have taken/continue to have taken their course of action.

There is evidence to suggest to some/many of us why ASX have taken their action against ISX and none of that evidence to date suggests any omission or wrongdoing by ISX. The evidence to date suggests ASX have an undisclosed and/or conflicting agenda. To date, ASX have not provided any evidence to support why they suspended trading in ISX shares.

If I was singing an ASX symphony at present, it wouldn't be in A major or B minor. I'd be looking at the other major keys starting with the next set of letters. 2 letters spring to mind!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.