SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

iSignthis Ltd - AML/CFT Risk Classification, page-32

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Thank you Soarus....James is the perfect fall-guy or 'puppet' if ASX want an 'easier' out. I myself do not underestimate the arrogance of the ASX as it is the attitude we have seen revealed during the recent RC into the banking sector. Also the 'arrogance' and 'untouchable status' has been witnessed in withheld submissions to the 2013 Senate Inquiry into ASX and ASIC 2011-2013. A culture and 'questionable' ethos which has not changed in nearly a decade.

Re the ASX, this time, they have dug a bigger pit for themselves. By drawing attention to ISX, the ASX have drawn even greater attention to ASX's ongoing breaches of their own stated 'code of conduct' and 'code of practice' and their entrenched 'ethos' and lack of transparency (e.g. lack of public and accountable registers of conflicts of interest' and failing to see the need to publicly state shareholdings/interests in other 'competing' or 'non-competing' ASX listed companies; lack of ensuring confidentiality, lack of publicly stated ethics policy-----reference and source: ASX's own annual reports and website).

If you read the ASX codes, policy statements etc, ISX shareholders should have received an explanation from ASX as to why the suspension was placed on ISX share trades on 2 Oct 2019, then received updates on why the suspension was continuing. We have received no valid reason or advice to date. Nor, has ISX the company.

The ASX actions against ISX defy belief. In an age of transparency and regulation - how does ASX still continue to arrogantly operate, unopposed and unregulated in a manner which is not tolerated in banking, superannuation, financial or political spheres?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.