ISIS alive and ruthless in Africa, page-110

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    It is so far from muslim genocidal in Thailand. In fact it is much quieter than it has been for many years. And Thailand always has military coups. I have lived there a couple times - usually in the north-east. The west knows that is what it is like in Thailand. Nothing much changes - just who earns the billions of baht. Everything else stays much the same. Doesn't influence my attitude towards Thai responsibility for the region.

I am concerned though, especially about Chinese harassment and Chinese infiltration along the border with Bhutan. You want to explain to me why the despicable Chinese are stealing border land from Bhutan? A country internationally recognised as being one of the most peaceful and basically idyllic nations on earth. Has your country no pride? Has your China no dignity? Have you, being their cheerleader?

We have only met a few Bhutanese - but we like them. Very kind decent people - just as most of us would imagine. But the mainland Chinese as always, they have no idea of integrity - unless the CCP tells them what it may be. Imagine a wonderful country like Bhutan - being swallowed up by despicable scum CCP robots.

The CCP are turds. There is a lot going on in Asia that we know little about - but is strategically important. The turds are busy - but they need to die.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.