Why would you associate China as my country? Why not Russia or...

1. 42,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Why would you associate China as my country? Why not Russia or Iran?

I am a realist and I know how global politics works. It is all about perception isn't it? I don't ever read any of your remarks against US and the destruction of ME so I take it that is your home. US is a great country, full of innovation, opportunities and all that. There is also an ugly side not so long ago, half a century, on their race issues, ditto here in Oz. Wikileaks and thanks to Julian, an Australian, we get to see a lot of the atrocities committed in Iraq. In fact I got send a heap of material from those leaks, briefly read some to get a sense of how things work out of sight. Very interesting stuff but a lot of mundane ones too.

Your statement "And Thailand always has military coups" is a very weak argument that they can continue to do so. As I hinted to Sharp to see that movie, you will know what I mean. If you want to throw accusations at China and you can either do it intelligently or blindly, at least show respect to your accuser. IT is a Tech war that is infruiating US as they took the eye off, distracted by ISIS. You can shout as much as you like about the copying stuff and fakes which is most likely very true. I don't buy of any value from ebay/Aliexpress for exactly the same reason. However you can hardly called an Oppo, Huawei etc fakes can you?

Here is a bit for your education if you have not already seen this video. It been around about 1.5Years and when you see an insider publicy discussing, it is 'yesterday's news. Again I remain objective in my views and I always respect the adversary regardless who they are. It creates objectivity. You can try to bait like your mate Micky but it makes a very ZZZZ discussion.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.