PER 5.88% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

isis and anp to follow, page-44

1. 846 Posts.
    Pretty sure you were saying that last week Gassy is that prescription medication talking? If so I want some... So I can RELAX too :)

I am happy to hold Petunia. Though it does hurt watching profit dwindle... ANP's research is sound, 3 antisense drugs at different stages of trials progressing well "it seems", directors have been Buying on market,announcements are expected in the not so distant future.

Having said that I do agree with some of stockplaya's views. Though I find the guy quite annoying I dont disagree with all his views.
    At this point ANP's price is news driven and lack of news (IMO) could certainly see the share price continue to slide.

BUT... a sniff of good news and she could detonate an explosive charge north (also just my opinion) and thats why I continue to hold.

PS. My plan is hold and if it gets below my average entry I will look for another point to Buy and average down further, only time will tell if I am right or wrong with this decision but my logic tells me this is how I should play it.

ALSO. If you need i-Phone Apps....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_MJG0bgCzk&feature=watch_response

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.005(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 8.0¢ $47.42K 590.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34238 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 94978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.