PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Pretty sure you were saying that last week Gassy is that...

1. 846 Posts.
    Pretty sure you were saying that last week Gassy is that prescription medication talking? If so I want some... So I can RELAX too :)

I am happy to hold Petunia. Though it does hurt watching profit dwindle... ANP's research is sound, 3 antisense drugs at different stages of trials progressing well "it seems", directors have been Buying on market,announcements are expected in the not so distant future.

Having said that I do agree with some of stockplaya's views. Though I find the guy quite annoying I dont disagree with all his views.
    At this point ANP's price is news driven and lack of news (IMO) could certainly see the share price continue to slide.

BUT... a sniff of good news and she could detonate an explosive charge north (also just my opinion) and thats why I continue to hold.

PS. My plan is hold and if it gets below my average entry I will look for another point to Buy and average down further, only time will tell if I am right or wrong with this decision but my logic tells me this is how I should play it.

ALSO. If you need i-Phone Apps....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_MJG0bgCzk&feature=watch_response

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $12.63K 158.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66500 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 273231 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.