I have constantly condemn the atrocities to human beings by...

1. 289 Posts.
    I have constantly condemn the atrocities to human beings by extremists on this forum.
    I never said or considered the “destruction of a few bits of ancient art “ worst than what is done against “fellow human beings”
    To suggest I or others Posting here have an attitude to be more “worried about some relics” is factually again incorrect
    and deliberately devaluing and distorting what I actually wrote Bruceyg.

I made no such “comparison between knocking a few statues down and committing the …atrocities”.
    They are your words not mine Bruceyg. My two opening sentences (highlighted) are very clear, read and comprehend my words.

upload_2015-3-8_9-9-8.png

There are many atrocities of differing types that are carried out against mankind .
    Can anyone rate them , rank them against each other, this is an A+ and that is A++?

It is debasing and desensitising when so many acts of pure evil are being perpetrated, in all manner and forms.
    What is the common element in all of this is murder& destruction, is the erasing of civilisation whether it be the people or
    their legacy’s that defined their existence through history as to who they were.

You stated Bruceyg…..…”why should i condemn them for an act of vandalism”
    Are you already that desensitised that it was only a bit of vandalism? Is that all it is to you ?

This thread/post by Maaze was specifically on the destruction of ancient artefacts that are irreplaceable items of our civilisation.

If you are not a like minded person outraged by this attack then I asked you simply …………why can you not condemn the act?
    Last edited by The Professor: 08/03/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.