1. 15,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    will

you don't have a very good memory

first you thought i was peaceakki

you also thought i was an old long term holder

now this

i will remind you of my stance.

last time i held i said people were placing too much significance on ISIS and i failed to see the relevance.

then Kynamro debacle saw this compnay get smashed, so i said that there was no longer any question as to whether investors saw a link between the two.

then i went one step further and posted charts superimosing the SP of the two in the leadup and pointed out the coupling effect it had.

so now i am expecting the performance of ISIS to impact ANP.

NEXT

i was referring to the two companies paying $30m for access to a couple of antisense drugs that ISIS is developing,

NOT Isis.

again, your inability to comprehend my point is getting in the way of a decent discussion.

maybe explain to me why $30m for some undeveloped antisense drugs makes $18m suddenly overpriced?

for your benefit, ANP vs ISIS one more time. note that ISIS broke to the upside of a rising wedge last night. this may be a false break, but it closed above the 23% fib retrace.

give it a few more days to pan out, but i think it is going higher, and so far the blue line of ANP has followed from behind every step of the way.

if you have an issue with it, complain to the market for pricing them accordingly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $63.52K 777.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43377 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 97561 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.