ZMM 0.00% 1.9¢ zimi limited

isis report will push sp over 4 cents

1. 1,010 Posts.
    The ISIS report will have to be good. Do not forget that iIf the report is good, WHN can close the deal with Seyco. The deal depends on the report being favourable and so far all the available information for the area is being quite positive with several known players in the area.
    Petroquest has provided good data to Seyco to start the acquisition process and now we are about to own petroquest?s holdings in Seychelles.

Several coming milestones will get the sp moving upwards as follows:
    ? Close of deal with Seyco, this will be done as soon as the report is out, as per above, I expect the report to be good enough to close the deal.
    ? Completion of 2D data, analysis coil be presented by block at a time, so smalls upward movement for each report expected.
    ? Identify areas of interest fro further analysis, potential 3D.
    ? Identification of drill sites
    ? Introduction of offers for Farm in agreement/s
    ? Potential good news/reports from others in the area.
    ? Others
    All very positive, but of course we will continue to see ups and downs, this stock has been provided good terrain for day traders, and the games have been quite visible and quite often.
    I continue to believe many will make good money in this stock, as for me I believe I will recover all my monies when I reach my average which is quite close now.

DYOR and buy as many as you can whilst still cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.406M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 3 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.