ZMM 0.00% 1.5¢ zimi limited

isis report, page-30

1. 1,514 Posts.
    Hey Rawk,

"Potential for multi TCF and 100 mmbbl structures
    -Likely active petroleum system in place
    -New seismic 80% shot and being processed
    -Completion of the aquisition of SEYCO expected this week."

You are spot on with you assessment!!! Great posting!!!

MY OPINION:

1.) IMO...Yes...WHN management do have something to hide regarding the ISIS report...but NOT because it is NEGATIVE.
    CONSIDER THIS...If every last detail was "out there" for all the world to see...all our potential FARM-IN partners would be at a huge advantage in negotiting what SLICE OF THE PIE THEY MIGHT LIKE...instead of...THIS IS WHAT WE ARE OFFERING...ARE YOU INTERESTED!!! (Bit like selling new apartments off-the-plan for a 89 story residential building like Eureka Tower in Southbank, Melbourne...there are "complete floor" penthouses, half floor penthouses, quarter floor penthouses...there 1 , 2 and 3 bedroom apartments at multiple levels...some with city views and some with bay views...okay...how do you put a price on anyone apartment...well everything gets defined by the demand...obviously the "big fish" wants the "whole floor" penthouse on the top...so do I !!!)So maybe Exxon Mobil, Royal Dutch Shell, or BP wants WHN's "crown jewel" exploration block (which ever one it is)...well...let's not give it away!!!This major farm-in partner will define the value of all the others!!!

2.) IMO it is obvious why the ISIS experts say multi-100million barrel rather than multi-billion barrel or even multi-trillion barrel...logically their whole reputation is at stake and this is unchartered territory!!!
    Come on...let's get reallistic here!!!
    THE ISIS EXPERTS ARE FORCED TO BE VERY CONSERVATIVE.
    (For example: An exclusive property in Hedges Avenue, Gold Coast which sold for $11m 2 years ago was recently valued at $5.4m !!!)Okay...double the multi-100million barrell estimate and you are getting close to the answer (Just to add some perspective...some of the properties in Hedges Avenue are valued at more than $35m!!!...so there is a 7 bagger just that consideration)
    Get the picture.

3.)"Mr Rowbottam said that with the completion of the acquisition of SEYCO expected later this week, the Company has secured exposure to a dominant and highly prospective acreage position in the Seychelles.
    ?We see this acquisition as a key milestone in WHL Energy?s development, building on the Company?s existing energy assets in the US and UK,? Mr Rowbottam said."

IMO...DON'T UNDER ESTIMATE THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THESE STATEMENTS WHEN IT COME TO INSTITUTIONAL INVESTMENT!!!

4.) PROBABLY MOST IMPORTANTLY:

"Over 80% of the new seismic shoot within the WHL blocks has been completed and processing is making very good progress expected to be completed in Q1 2011."

Okay...seismic exploration started on 17/11/2010...that was 78 days ago...well I don't know if they have "days off" or take Xmas day off or any other public holiday...or need to refuel or have any other "down" time etc etc

BUT ON THE FACE OF IT...ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL...THIS MEANS WE HAVE 20% TO GO...WHICH TO THE NEXT ROUND NUMBER IS 20 DAYS...SO THE SEISMIC COULD BE COMPLETED BY 16TH MARCH 2011 !!!

Let me clarify this !!! I am no expert and these are my own original thoughts !!!
    BUT IT DOES MAKE FOR VERY APPETISING THOUGHTS AND SPECULATION !!!
    Cheers
    PS: Okay my house is on this one...if it all goes according to plan...you can visit me in the penthouse!!!LOL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.899M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28407 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 86066 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.