isis, page-20

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Director12

I would have given you 6 thumbs up for that little rant if I could. I looked at your rant and thought I was looking at my own rants.

Australia pays way more for everything than most of the world and especially the U.S.
    When I was in the U.S. things were much cheaper even when considering the exchange rate.

Our far right wing government here in Australia is now eliminating the need to even consult with parliament when sending our ADF into the ME and the Ukraine. Abbott is becoming a dictator.

Why the hell should Australia be involved in the ME. If there is humanitarian aid needed there are many countries in the ME who have the ability to give humanitarian aide. The Israeli's , Saudi's, Kuwaiti's, and the rest do nothing and we on the other side of the planet get involved. Wake up Australia this is how the U.S. and the NWO will get us into this war by scaring the population into believing if we don't go to war then to quote Abbott "The war is calling us". What a load of crap. This is how they got us into Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, Iraq, Afghanistan, the same old scare mongering.

Lets get this straight, in my opinion ISIS was created to bring about regime change in Iraq and to attack Syria from the other side to the Syrian terrorists. That is the big picture because that is what has happened. Calling ISIS a threat to global safety is just fear mongering by the U.S., U.K. , Australia so they can bring about another war in the ME and frighten the world so much that everyone says oh yes the whole world is at risk from ISIS. What a load of BS.

This is fear mongering on a grand scale, the US is quite capable of destroying ISIS with a bombing campaign but they don't,. The allies could have destroyed ISIS when they were driving down the road into IRAQ but they didn't.

My opinion is ISIS will be allowed to go fully into Syria.

Questions:
    Who has the ability to train ISIS.
    Who has the ability to equip and arm ISIS.
    Why was ISIS given all those vehicle mounted weapons when they were completely outnumbered and out gunned.
    How could ISIS just appear in the middle of nowhere by themselves without detection by the allies??

The Iraqi Army gave them all those vehicle mounted weapons.

There is no reason at all to get involved in a war in the EU or the ME again. Don't let these fascists do this to Australia again.
    What about the BUDGET EMERGENCY how this has fallen by the wayside huh!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.