KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

I reckon we've had the hatches battened down long enough...

1. 2,568 Posts.
    I reckon we've had the hatches battened down long enough already. Hopefully we can break free and see some light once the acquisition is complete. Besides all related parties need this to work so that so that they can gain a larger slice of the pie.

"Shareholders should note that the Performance Milestones are also set out in the same Explanatory Note, which in summary, will require that Isity provides to Kollakorn, at least $100 million in revenue in the third year from the acquisition date, coupled with significantly enhanced revenues in years 1 and 2."

Converting debt to equity also give me confidence:

"Directors’ Fee and Accounting Fees into Shares and relieve the Company of this unnecessary burden currently totalling $2,525,237. In summary, the items under consideration for conversion to Shares are:

• 44 Convertible Notes of $25,000 each with a value of $1,100,000 plus accrued interest of $96,197;
    • Accounting Fees totalling $555,890;
    • Directors’ Fees amounting to $686,896;
    • CEO Management Fees and expenses of $86,254"

And hopefully we see some RFID action soon......

"Acquiring Isity is not a matter of out with the old and in with the new. The RFID business should flourish this year as one of our major projects kicks in and if a good partner can be found for CertainID, then this product has considerable upside too."

Been holding for a while now, hopefully not too much longer for some upside. We'll probably need to clear the post consolidation hurdle first.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback from those who attend the meeting tomorrow.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.