BRN 0.00% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi AllA friend and fellow shareholder has extracted the...

1. 9,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25349
    Hi All
    A friend and fellow shareholder has extracted the following from the podcast. It of course is not an authorised or full transcription but it does cover some of the significant points made by Dr. Joseph Guerci concerning Brainchip and its AKIDA technology:

“And the whole point of a neural network is the weighting that goes onto those interconnects from layer to layer. And the interesting thing about that is you've got companies like BrainChip in Australia, right, that is not by any stretch using the most sophisticated foundry to achieve ridiculous line lists like conventional FPGAs and GPUs do. Instead it's just a different architecture.
    But why is that such a big deal? Well, in the case of BrainChip as well as Intel and IBM, these chips can be the size of a postage stamp.

And because they're implementing what are called spiking neural networks, or SNNs, they only draw power when there's a change of state, and that's a very short amount of time, and it's relatively low-power.

So at the end of the day, you have something the size of a postage stamp that's implementing a very, very sophisticated convolutional neural network solution with grams and milliwatts as opposed to kilograms and kilowatts.

And so to me, this is the revolution. This is dawning.

This is the thing that changes everything...

This is the thing that changes everything. So now you see this little UAV coming in, and you don't think for a second that it could do, you know, the most sophisticated electronic warfare functions, for example. Pulse sorting, feature identification, geolocation, all these things that require, you know, thousands of lines of code and lots of high-speed embedded computing, all of a sudden it's done on a postage stamp.

That's the crazy thing.

And by the way, in my research we've done it. we've implemented pulse, the interleaving, we've implemented, you know, ATR, specifically on the BrainChip from Australia, by the way
    .”

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $939.4K 4.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 201415 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 667700 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ 2673397
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.