SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Islam - another hurdle

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Don't want to be a negative influence but having lost a fortune on this stock and now out pondering a return. Problem is the more I research the many variables of this situation the more I realise it's an extremely high risk play with so much lurking in the shadows with the ability wipe out SDL.
    There is a growing unrest in Congo and Cameroon with Islamic factions becoming increasingly more aggressive. Nigerians believe the growing Muslim communities are fertile ground and I am convinced that in the coming year or two it will be a dangerous place for westerners particularly given the ever increasing practice of earning income by the sale of kidnapped westerners to the extremists. All that is needed is the kidnapping of one western national from the railway or port construction crew and its game over. Who is going to finance this project in such circumstances and at what cost? To ignore the geopolitical factors along with other non mining factors is fraught with eminent peril in my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.