SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Islam - another hurdle, page-4

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Was always going to be a risky play no matter what. IO price, as I have always said, will play a bigger part in a producers role but the market factors it in even if you are 5 years away from first truck of IO. Even though SDL have a great final recovery cost. Whack in a chance of conflict, corruption, the same story and promises rehashed, constant delays and invisible financiers and tenders and we have a great chance to pick up SDL soon at 4c. Might even end up at 2c with more of the same "milestones" reached and a bit of the Islam factor thrown in . Bottom draw for at least 2 years IMO. But what do I know-apparently if you don't hold you know nothing about a stock.
    2 weeks after the plane crash which killed most of the board and the financiers the SP was 10c. I thought it was bad then. I bought more and rode the rollercoaster to 66 before Howlong got involved-watched the manipulation and alarm bells started ringing. The deal fell apart along with SDL's potential.
    I made 100k when SDL began retracing from 66c. Sold at 47 then ST traded in and out for a few dollars profit. So those of you that go on about non-holders pull ya head in.
    I won't touch SDL now. Can see a lot more down than up. With no production and quickly running out of money (fat cats need milk) another CR is coming, more dilution, more hollow ANN's and nothing to return dollar 1 SDL is going down like the SS minnow. In my non-holding opinion of course.
    Good luck all
    (here we go!!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.