Hi Kam My Qur'anic Arabic - I not read/understand fluently in...

1. 229 Posts.
    Hi Kam

My Qur'anic Arabic - I not read/understand fluently in answer to your question from last week. I do write the name of Allah and Muhammad in Arabic. It's still a work in progress - much easier for the younger brain than mine.

I've found a Qur'an by an American lady who studied Arabic in Saudi and translated into English - well received by her peers. She gives complimentary and comprehensive meanings. Some say the Qur'an cannot be translated from Arabic, so maybe my reading/understanding only 97%? correct?

I see enough in the Qur'an for it to make sense for me - but it's about changing ones character and doing good things, but mainly prayer and fasting. I'll be away from this chat for the rest of this Holy month and into Ramadan soon.

How your universal second language coming along - 150 years since your writings in Arabic and Persian with many translations into other langueges no doubt?

What happens to your religion when the real Al-Mahdi and the real Messiah appear in the near future? You realign with Christians or Muslims? It's clear to me Al-Mahdi comes to reunite the Muslims and the Messiah to reunite the Jews and Jewish/Christians. So you believe Jesus is your Saviour and follow his rule on his return or prayer direct to God as the regligion of Abraham that the Muslims follow?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.