Islam for All, page-233

1. 24,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

I have absolutely no (zero zilch) doubt that the Bab is the return of the Mahdi (and John the Baptist/Elijah) and that Baha'u'llah is the return of Christ. There is zero hesitation in my heart on this matter. The prophecies are well established and the teachings are fully aligned with Messianic hopes. The way God works to establish Jesus as the promised Messiah of Judaism and Baha'u'llah as the return of Jesus is one and the same workings. It requires relatively simply study to establish this within ones heart

he prophecies are well established and the teachings;
    (and John the Baptist/Elijah) --> well established teaching = John 1:21 - And they asked him (John), What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.

I have absolutely no (zero zilch) doubt that .........Baha'u'llah is the return of Christ. despite The prophecies are well established and the teachings
    the likes of;
    Heb 13:8 - Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
    John 2:19 & 21 - Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
    But he spake of the temple of his body.

Body -->
    Luke 24:39 - Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
    Acts 1:9 & 11 - And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
    Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
    Rev 1:7 - Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

The prophecies are well established and the teachings

Luke 21:31 - Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Just a snippet of the words you say, you have spent considerable time reading??????????

And you say --> There is zero hesitation in my heart on this matter.
    And the same Jesus passes on the message to wotsup to give to Kam, --> I and my Father The Word, have reviewed the findings we requested from wotsup and on inspection of this, we cannot stress the importance to you enough that, it has become screamingly obvious that you need a heart transplant.
    Now as you know, there are very few and far between and few there are, that find them, however,....we have found a slot where we could fit you in whereby we will begin treatment prior, by feeding you the first milk --> The Word and The Word of God.
    But in your case, WE are going to offer you free will, therefore the timing or whether you even accept our offer, is entirely in your hands.
    However, we must inform you, as soon as I Jesus have the Fathers house ready for my bride, My Father will do the final inspection and as soon as He gives it his seal of approval, I will be coming with Him (The Word) like a thief in the night.
    So as you can see, the actual day or the hour, I am unable to advise, but I am close to finishing the preparation of the House, so my advice is,....don't delay in taking this first milk tongue.png, however,...we strongly advise that prior, you skip down to your local Chemist and get the required goods for an enema, as it is so, so important that one must empty out all those bad seeds prior to taking this first milk.
    Otherwise, the milk will simply curdle in an instant and turn bad, cheesy (evil), smelly eek.png

In my Fathers house (Spirit/Word/Light) are many dwellings (peoples)?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.