Charlene, you were brought up as a RC? Weeeeeell, that explains...

1. 4,434 Posts.
    Charlene, you were brought up as a RC? Weeeeeell, that explains a lot of things about your stunted mind, Charlene, ol' girl!

"Moved ON!"

What a stupid slogan! You've just seen what Pell is saying around the world just now! This Year, this month, this week. The bastard (Cardinal!) wants us all to nip some more of the criteria that constitute Democracy and replace them with Christian (not Islamic -which he obviously wants a jihad against) Bibble-born ethics and behaviour! Remember COMMANDMENT (not request but COMMANDMENT no 1)
    There is only ONE God!
    You need go no further. Because all monotheistic religions COMMAND that you believe that your god is the right one and so far as the COMMANDMENTS go there is no tolerance for belief to any other god. (I'm so plssed off that Zeus was thrown out of their pantheon!)

This is what brought out the first lot of the Crusades, this is what later brought out the Spanish Inquisition, this is what constructed the likes of Marcos, Pinochett and too many others to enumerate here. They might not declare that they are waging a christian jihad (because they know they'll raise the ire of the whole world but they persecute and execute in the same fundamentalist way...

But I do know that I've lost you way too long ago... perhaps after the 1st sentence. Dave and yipyak will take over now and entertain you the way you love best!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.