Snuff, I don't think that it's difficult to answer your...

1. 27,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Snuff,

I don't think that it's difficult to answer your question.

One)

Understand the steps of jihad. This is just a brief summary. Full versions are easily available.

Stage 1. While populations are low, Muslims will come across as very tolerant.

Stage 2: As numbers increase they demand "rights" such as denying your right to criticise them (to the extent that is not available to others).

Stage 3. As the percentage of their population increases they will demand that Muslims be treated differently with the introduction sharia law (for Muslims). There will be rioting, threats etc to achieve this.

and so on until they reach a majority, at which stage if people who are not a Muslim (and Muslim women, I might add), are treated as second class citizens. As this stage democracy with freedom of speech, freedom to choose your religion etc will disappear and replaced by a repressive theocracy.

If you don't believe me look at what is happening in some European countries at stage 3 and countries like Saudi Arabia and Pakistan where Islam reigns supreme.

Two)

Do what you can to let people in democracies know what is going on. An educated freedom loving population is the best defence against the propaganda machine that tries to portray Islam as a tolerant, peaceful, freedom loving religion.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.