re: lets just take the middle east mojo, that is just stupid and...

1. 2,154 Posts.
    re: lets just take the middle east mojo, that is just stupid and sickening. let me assure you it is not in our best interests if the yankees control the oil market.

The yankees have been very irresponsible in the past regarding financial products and they are a secular selfish nation.

The euro does not want the yanks to control the oil market, either do the chinese, japs and russians. the yanks have almost singlehandedly destroyed the capitalistic ideology via their stupid valuations during the nasdaq boom where majority of pension funds have gone down the gurglar (so much for holding your citizens best interests, huh) , isn't that another way of hurting your people ?

attacking the middle east consists of one thing - controlling the energy market.. sorry but, the yanks have proven to be irresponsible in the past (current account defecit says a billion words, mojo) and i for one do not trust them..

the muslims want their wealth, let them have it, it is theirs - to take it away from them would mean we are thieves. do you want me to repeat that ? it would mean that we are thieves.

mojo, i think the yanks should take a leaf out of the french authorities book by initiating a peace dialogue with ivory coast rebels.. the french are initiating peace and sending a clear message to the yanks that peaceful dialogue is possible on the negotiating table... do not think for one second the yanks is the only country on our planet.

north koreas kim jong is very kissy kissy with russias putin, and germany's schroder is kissy kissy with iraq's deputy p.m aziz.. what you are suggesting isn't that easy and your ignorance is unbelievable and i would not be surprised if you are a dopey cia agent.. peace dialogue is the only means of resolving this conflict.

ok, back to my charts, whats looking good ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.