wassafir if you would like to live in a Caliphate then Iran or...

1. 1,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    wassafir if you would like to live in a Caliphate then Iran or Saudi Arabia will welcome you with open arms. You muslims cry discrimination on an hourly basis, because we expect you to follow the same set of rules that the rest of us follow, the polar opposite of discrimination.
    If you believe that islamic leaders should follow islamic law then so be it, just do it in an islamic country.

Your example of labels and free speech are on the money though, because that is exactly what free speech is. The labels you give are all correct, and even though I disagree with such comments made in those categories, I will fight until my last breath to ensure that everyone retains the right to that free speech.
    Muslims are so hypersensitive that merely clearing my throat is enough to enrage a portion of them. If you are offended by the film, by all means, protest. But don't you dare try to justify the assaults on australian police officers and try turn the tables on everyone else. I'm sick of muslims playing the victim in every circumstance.

I have a number of muslim friends, and every single one of them have publicly spoken out about the riots in sydney. Why can't more muslims do the same?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.